How this site makes use of browser cookies:
- Analytic cookies (e.g. from Google Analytics) enable us to recognise and count the number of visitors to the website, and to see how you navigate the site. These cookies help us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure that users can find what they want quickly and easily.
- Social Network cookies are set by the social network plugins we use on the site. Currently this is only for the YouTube videos that we sometimes embed on our site.
- When you have logged in successfully to the customer area of this site, a cookie will be applied to your browser to convey your authentication as you move through the pages of the site. This cookie is removed when you log out of the customer area and does not itself contain any of your personal information.
- The framework we use to build this area of the site creates a cookie that follows you as you move through the pages of the site. This cookie allows the site to respond to any settings you may set so that they persist as you move through the pages of the site. This cookie does not itself contain any of your personal information.
- Once you have logged in successfully, a cookie will be applied to your browser that contains the organisation name of the logged in user. This allows the site to communicate and browse to other areas of the site automatically. The organisation name held within the cookie is used only for display purposes in your browser and no other personal information is held.
- All cookies set by the private customer area of the site will be deleted when you close your browser down.
This site does not use browser cookies to:
- Share information with third party websites.
- Collect personally identifiable information about you.
- Track your movements for the purposes of advertising.
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by this, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. Note that your use of some of the sections of this site mentioned above will be impaired if you do choose to disable cookies.
The cookies used by this site
|.ASPXAUTH||The cookie used to convey your authentication when you are logged into our customer area portion of the site.
||The cookie used by the framework we use to build this site.|
|esitCookie||The cookie used to transfer the logged in status to other areas of the site.|
|kohanasession||A session cookie set by our CMS, used to keep track of what information or messages have already been shown to the user.|
A session cookie set by our CMS to render our custom font in your browser.
Registers the unique id of the browser (Google Analytics) (life span: 2 years).
Registers the current user session (Google Analytics) (life span: 30 mins).
|_utmc||Legacy Google Analytics cookie (Google Analytics). Now deprecated.|
|_utmz||Stores the type of referral used to link to the site (Google Analytics) (life span: 6 months).|
Randomly generated numbers (You Tube) (life span: 1 year).
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Randomly generated string (You Tube) (life span: 1 year).|
|HSID||Randomly generated string (You Tube) (life span: 10 years).|
|SSID||Randomly generated string (You Tube) (life span: 10 years).|
|LOGIN_INFO||Randomly generated string (You Tube) (life span: 10 years).|
|SID||Randomly generated string (You Tube) (life span: 10 years).|
|PREF||Alphanumeric string (You Tube) (life span: 10 years).|